Monday, January 10, 2011

Roller Blading Experience

Roller Blading Experience

Ever since I was little, I've always enjoyed roller blading. I started with the old fashioned ones. The ones with the two wheels in the front and the two wheels in the back. It was hard at first, but as they say, "Practice makes perfect."

Then, i got these toy barbie in-line skates and I had to wear slippers to use them. LOL! It was funny, but I was a kid, so I didn't care.

Later, I got the regular in-line skates. Man, they were great. I would go out roller blading almost every day. i would go around the block, to church, etc. The freedom and the sense of peace I would feel from roller blading, was great. I had to give them up, because they were old.

Now, I've been searching for more than two years and wither they've been too exspensive or they never have them in the stores. I really didn't want to order them online, in case they didn't fit me. But, me and my ♥ went out this past weekend in search of them. We went to Walmart in Kendall, no luck. We tried a target that was close by and BAM! I got lucky. I found my exact size and in the color i ♥, baby blue. My ♥ on the other hand, found ones two sizes too big. But we were so pumped to go roller blading together with a group of friends, he bought his and mine as is. How cute is that?

We went out this past Saturday, Jan. 8th, with 3 of our friends roller blading @ Bayfront park. OMG! All my stress and frustrations faded away. I can't wait to do it again.

Enjoy this video. I haven't lost my stride, considering I haven't roller bladed in a couple of years.



No comments:

Post a Comment