Monday, January 3, 2011

Miami Heat vs. Warriors

Miami played their first game of the New Year, January 1st, 2011, with home advantage. After playing ten straight games on the road. A great Victory for the Heat, having had won all ten road games.

Now they played a home game here in Florida. I only saw the first few minutes of the game. After that I kept on refreshing the heat page on my phone just to keeps tabs on the score. I was going crazy refreshing the page every minute or so. I saw the recap of the game as soon as I could.

The first half was pretty brutal for the Miami Heat. The Heat allowed a total of 72 points from the Warrior. 32 points each quarter. How awful?

The Heat were not easily phased, they came in the 3rd quarter strong. The 2nd half of the game was looking pretty good for them. They were a completely different team in the 2nd half. Stepping up their defense. It was a tight game none the less, but one the Heat got the lead over the Warriors they didn't let it go. The 4th quarter ended with the Heat bringing home another victory. Heat 114 @ Warriors 107.

Stay tuned for their next road game on Monday @ 7p.m. against the Bobcats.

No comments:

Post a Comment