Friday, January 21, 2011

F.Y.E. Frenzy

On Sat. January 15, my ♥ and i went to Dolphin Mall (Miami, Fl), so that i can finally buy a book that i wanted to get from borders. My b/f usually likes to park by Sam Ash, a store where they sell instruments, and F.Y.E., where they sell movies, CDs, games, etc.

We went into the mall through F.Y.E, and we saw that there was a complete blowout sale. My b/f is always looking for the anime series he used to watch as a kid or the movies he likes, but rarely buys anything when we go into the store. He got all excited when we saw the sales and we decided to go on the hunt.

I ♥ Sailor Moon, a Japanese Anime that i loved as a child and that i still love to this day. Unfortunately they didn't have anything from the series. http://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/ I also ♥d Sakura Cardcaptors. A few months ago i found out that the characters from Cardcaptors were in another series called Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles. They have the same names and they look the same, but they are in another dimension here. I watched a few episodes online, and it was great. I managed to find 2 straight seasons, the other ones were too elapsed and i didn't want to miss anything so my b/f got me those two.

He got Bourne Identity and Bourne Ultimatum. Spider man 2 and Spider Man 3. He also got a cool Dragon Ball Z shirt for him and one for me. How cute is that? Seriously. He always does those things. He also got me an Alice in Wonderland belt, it was cool and i liked it for its designs and colors. It really doesn't end there the last thing he got me was this Skin It from Eclipse, but it was supposed to be for an iphone 3G i believe, so afterwards he customized it for me. Lol! You can see some disproportions, but it was cute.

Al though some of the movies were used, they still added a 30% off at checkout. A total for everything was around $70-$75, for 6 movies, 2 shrts, a belts, and skin it. Amazing, a great deal really it probably would've been more if it hadn't been for this blowout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment