Thursday, January 6, 2011

Late Christmas Gifts

  Late Christmas Gifts from Nicaragua

Hope you enjoy this video. 
My brother and his wife went to spend Christmas and New Years and they've recently came back. 
I decided to show what a new relative we've only really met through phone, pictures, and I've spoken to through Facebook. I thought it was really cool and nice of her to send me something. I wasn't expecting it. I really wasn't expecting anything from anybody, but the fact that they thought of me and the the thought behind the gift was just amazing. It was too good to keep to myself. 

  The video was a little off, because it's a handheld camera, and I don't have a tripod yet. But, the quality of the video is what i wanted, it came out pretty good. Thanks. I'm including snapshots below on the gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment